Additional images for download: (entire, uncropped image shown)
Diascia TOWERS OF FLOWERS® ‘Apricot’
Diascia hybrida ‘Apricot’
The Diascia TOWERS OF FLOWERS® Collection has aunique erect habit with branching triangular flower spikes. This series is the result of breeding which has created a prolific array of uniform flowers in a variety of colors. Plants are long-flowering and can be grown in garden borders, rockeries, containers and baskets. This evenly matched series comes from an award winning breeder and has outstanding retail appeal.
Diascia TOWERS OF FLOWERS® ‘Apricot’: Large soft apricot flowers.
Origin: United Kingdom
Description / Plant Notes:
- Estimated: USDA Zone 8 (15°F or -12°C)
- Long blooming period, early Spring – Fall
- Erect bushy habit, 12″ x 12″
- Branching triangular flower spikes
- Heavily blooming in Spring
Patent Status: PPAF