Additional images for download: (entire, uncropped image shown)
Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Coral Reef’
Dianthus ‘Wp07 Oldrice’
The Whetman® SCENT FIRST® Collection is characterized by its delightfully spicy fragrance, compact free flowering habit, silver-blue foliage, and lengthy blooming periods. Ideal for compact containers.
Coral Reef: Deep coral petals with elegant white picotte edges. Compact mounding habit 9” x 9”.
Origin: United Kingdom
Description / Plant Notes:
• USDA Zone 5. (-20°F or -28°C).
• Double flowers 1” – 1.5” diameter, held above foliage
• Day neutral, perpetual flowering
• Vernalization not necessary
• Heavily blooming in spring
Patent Status: USPP 19660