Dianthus AMERICAN PIE™ ‘Bumbleberry Pie’
Dianthus hybrid Whetman® AMERICAN PIE™ ‘Bumbleberry Pie’ is a beautiful new hybrid pink, with amazingly delicious colors - saturated rose pink blooms with unique vivid pink centers.
Blooms are carried on sturdy stems that do not flop. Great for picking, long-lasting cut flowers. They are ideal for pots & containers, garden borders, modern landscapes.
Bred by Whetman® Pinks, the UK’s leading breeder and propagator of award winning perfumed Dianthus, with a worldwide reputation for quality. Renowned for their cold and drought tolerance, Whetman® genetics are truly the benchmark of Dianthus breeding. Many varieties have won the RHS Award of Garden Merit and have exhibited at the pinnacle of the UK hort scene, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Coming Soon to the United States.
Origin: United Kingdom
Description / Plant Notes:
- Bred for beautiful scented blooms & excellent garden performance
- Large single blooms with a timeless elegance
- Saturated rose pink blooms with unique vivid pink centers
- Estimated USDA Zone 5, (-20°F or -28°C)
- Compact mounding habit 11" x 11"
Patent Status: Rights Asserted