Additional images for download: (entire, uncropped image shown)
Brachyscome ‘Mauve Delight’
Brachyscome hybrid ‘Billabong Mauve Delight’
WATERSAVER™ Annuals SNEEK PEAK!
Australian-bred Brachyscome hybrid ‘Mauve Delight’ and Brachyscome hybrid ‘Mauve Magic’ are perfect for low water conditions. A high tolerance to heat once established combined with a compact and free flowering habit make ‘Mauve Delight’ and ‘Mauve Magic’ versatile choices for your portfolio.
Low water-needs varieties are popular with growers, retailers and end customers alike. Quick to fill a container these beauties are great in containers, as a groundcover or in the border.
Description / Plant Notes:
- USDA Zone: 8-11. (0°F or -16°C)
- Bloom: Masses of petite mauve blooms with colorful yellow center
- Blooms Spring to autumn
- Vibrant green foliage
- Super clumping habit, 6” x 10-12”, flowering right on top of foliage
Patent Status: USPP #10,889
in the Collection:
|• Brachyscome ‘Mauve Magic’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘Blackbird’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘Ascot Rainbow’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘Blue Haze’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘First Blush’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘Glacier Blue’
• Euphorbia WATERSAVER™ ‘Tasmanian Tiger’