Sanguisorbia HILLIER™ ‘Red Buttons’
Sanguisorbia officinalis ‘Red Buttons’ is part of the HILLIER™ Collection, from Hillier Nurseries.
Origin: United Kingdom.
Description / Plant Notes:
- USDA Zone 4 (-30°F or -34°C)
- Attractive sprays of burgundy-red cone like flower heads held on stiff stems from early summer
- Long flowering period, summer – fall
- Elegant foliage made up off many toothed leaflets giving a fernlike quality
- Compact clump-forming habit, maturity 24" x 24"
Patent Status: Rights Asserted