Additional images for download: (entire, uncropped image shown)
Nemesia PENHOW® LAGOON™ ‘Blue Lagoon’
This cheerful threesome is another series from premier breeders of Nemesia. Varieties in the PENHOW® LAGOON™ Collection are similar in habit and vary only in the color of the blooms: blue, sky blue, and white. The flowers are sterile and bloom profusely from spring through autumn. The stems are short resulting in a tidy compact habit. A mature plant is approximately 7″ x 7″. These will be a lovely addition as a specimen or mixed planting in a container or in the landscape in a border.
Nemesia Blue Lagoon ‘Pengoon’ – Elegant soft blue flowers, blooming profusely from early spring.
Nemesia Pink Lagoon ‘Penpink’ – Elegant rose pink flowers, blooming profusely from early spring.
Nemesia White Lagoon ‘Penpur’ – Elegant pure white flowers, blooming profusely from early spring.
Origin: United Kingdom
Description / Plant Notes:
- USDA Zone 9 (20°F or -6°C)
- Sterile flowers giving a long season of interest
- Ideal for early season promotional work in 4″ and 6″ containers
Patent Status: USPP #14,261
Pink Lagoon (‘Penpink’) (PPAF)
White Lagoon(‘Penpir’) (US Patent #18,978)
|Patent Status:||PP 14,261|
in the Collection:
|• Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Coconut Surprise’
• Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Coral Reef’
• Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Eternity’
• Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Raspberry Surprise’
• Dianthus SCENT FIRST® POT ‘Tickled Pink’
• Nemesia PENHOW® LAGOON™ ‘Pink Lagoon’
• Nemesia PENHOW® LAGOON™ ‘White Lagoon’