Diascia TOWERS OF FLOWERS® ‘Cherry Blossom’
The Diascia TOWERS OF FLOWERS® Collection has a unique erect habit with branching triangular flower spikes. This collection is the result of breeding which has created a prolific array of uniform flowers in a variety of colors. Plants are long-flowering and can be grown in garden borders, rockeries, containers and baskets. This evenly matched series comes from an award winning breeder and has outstanding retail appeal.
TOWERS OF FLOWERS® ‘Cherry Blossom’ has unique triangular flower spikes with large individual blooms pure white, and a blush pink eye.
Origin: United Kingdom
Description / Plant Notes:
- Estimated: USDA Zone 8 (15°F or -12°C)
- Long blooming period, early Spring – Fall
- Erect bushy habit, 12" x 12"
- Branching triangular flower spikes
- Heavily blooming in spring
Patent Status: PPAF