Ceratostigma ‘My Love’
This wonderful plant is from the well known international hybridizer Peter Catt. Many of his plants are already in commerce in North America. Ceratostigma x willmottianum ′My Love′ was bred for several outstanding characteristics: intense golden foliage, compact growth and beautiful clear blue flowers. It is proving to be a prolific bloomer. ′My Love′ keeps its golden color throughout a European summer. This plant is an improvement on ′Forest Blue′ in that it is more compact and robust. These features make it suitable as a single species container plant and good for a small garden.
Plant Description / Notes:
- USDA Zone 7 (-0°F or -17°C)
- Intense bright blue flowers, blooming mid to late summer
- Tidy, compact rounded habit, 24" x 24"
- Intense golden foliage, deciduous
- Culture: Well-drained soil in full sun to part shade
Patent Status: USPP #19,269